We look forward to having you with us!
Study in Canada
Study in Canada! Discover the opportunities in the 2nd largest country in the world. As one of the top destinations for international students, Canada is known for its longest coastlines, vast wilderness, world-class cities, and multicultural society. As per Statistics Canada, in 2016, over 250 ethnic origins or ancestries were reported by the Canadian population. We encourage you to be a part of this rich diversity.
Study at Edison College
At Edison College Canada, you have the advantage of studying in Victoria, the capital city of British Columbia (B.C.). Statistics Canada’s recent release of industry-based GDP showed that B.C.’s economy expanded by over 6% last year – the second fastest growth rate in Canada. The economy has seen strong momentum carry over through the first half of 2022, with employment up a solid 2.7% relative to its 2021 average in the January-May period. Be a part of this thriving economy!
While studying in Canada, students are permitted to take up part-time jobs both on campus and off campus. Gain valuable Canadian experience! You can get more information on the IRCC website.
What is a Complete Application?
A complete application shall include the following:
- Completed application form
- Copy of transcript or marksheet of your highest secondary or post-secondary education from your home country
- Copy of diploma/degree of your highest secondary or post-secondary education from your home country
- Copy of valid Academic IELTS test results – International students require an average score of 6 (check program specific requirements)
- Copy of valid photo ID (acceptable IDs include: passport, driver’s license, any other national identification card)
- Receipt of payment of application fee (The application fee is CAD $250 and is non-refundable)
What to Expect after Submitting Your Application
- It is our commitment to respond at the earliest possible time; however, it may take up to five business days to properly review your application.
- Successful applicants will be issued the Letter of Acceptance.
- To secure your seat, pay the required tuition fee.
- Apply for your Study Permit.
- Once your study permit application is approved, submit proof of the document to the Admissions team.
- Register for pre-departure orientation.
- Once you arrive in Canada and receive your study permit at the border, submit a copy to us.
Scholarships available, speak to the International Admissions Team for details.